Sunday, February 13, 2011

Bathroom Secret!

After filling the bucket y'day, I realized that there was a lot of mud and dirt in the water. After a lot of deliberation as to what can be done, I decided to have a bath some other time. Today when I checked the bucket again, I saw that the dirt had settled down , and the water at the surface level was crystal clear.

I decided to throw away the water.

Sounds like a lame situation. Right?

Not really. Lets apply the same situation to life. Many a times there are certain unfavourable instances in our lives that leads to formation of negative toxins or the so called 'Stress'

On the surface level maybe we express happiness or act happy, but somewhere inside we feel that there's some contraction and the feeling of "Not so right!"

The muddy water can be thrown out, but what about the negative emotions which gets stored inside the body? How do we flush them out?

Here comes the power of awareness and the act of breathing through which not only can we get rid of these negative emotions, but also instead of acting happy - can be actually happy!

Waiting eagerly for my Guru to conduct the Live Sudarshan Kriya here in Jaipur on the 2nd of March.

Be there if you have done the Art of Living Course. For more details please leave a comment : - )

2 comments:

nibbles said...

That's an interesting analogy...but I didn't really get the connection too well! Please throw more light on it in your next post!:)

vishakha said...

hehehe!!! u know what..this same anology was just explained to me by that kolkata yes+ teacher...