Saturday, January 21, 2012

Hello World!

After a 'brief' period of hibernation, I am back to the world of writing. It feels great!!!

Had another tryst with the MBA entrances, was successful in conquering some of them and humbly defeated by the rest. CAT is a Rat race in which 'Rats' are supposed to chase CAT. How IRONICAL!!

I was one of the many Rats and you know what happens when a Rat chases a CAT, CAT takes a U-turn and eats away the Rat. Ha Ha! Whenever I experience failure in life, I console myself with the adage that, 'What doesn't kill you, makes you only stronger'. Trust me these words are magical, for your failures are nothing but another of those opportunities to learn. Grab it and move on.

and so with this little piece of 'learning', I sign off.

1 comment:

nibbles said...

Looking forward to longer and informed discussions with you soon!:)